Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with Halloween Page, or you can order them separately.
By Lodell Halvorson
Designer Tip: asdasdasd
- BACKGROUND: Use the papers with the tree and fence for the background. For the left page: Cut the orange paper to 9” x 8 ½”. Align the paper horizontally and round the 2 corners on the left. Sponge the edges with black ink. Glue to the right edge of the page ¾” from the top. Cut the striped paper to 9 ¾” x 6 ½”, round the 2 left corners, ink the edges and glue to the right edge of the page 2” from the top over the orange paper. Cut spider web paper to 4 ½” x 3 ¼”, ink edges and glue to the lower right corner of the page ¼” from both edges. Cut white patterned paper to 7 ¾” x 5 ¾”, ink edges and mat with black cardstock. Glue to the page 1 ½” from the right edge and 2 ¼” from the top, leaving a portion unglued to slip corner photo under.
- TECHNIQUE – DISTRESSED PAPER: Cut white patterned paper to 5” x 4” and ink edges. Wrinkle paper and distress edges, then glue to the page 3/8” from the left edge and ¼” from the bottom.
- TECHNIQUE – MULTIPLE PHOTO MATS: For the left page: Cut photo to 6 ¾” x 4 ¾” and mat with black cardstock. Glue to the center of the white patterned paper. Mat 4” x 2 ¾” photo with white cardstock and glue to the spider web paper behind the white patterned paper.
- JOURNALING Use letters from the kit to spell out the title and cut out with scissors or use ¾” punch. Glue letters to orange patterned paper along the top of the pages. Print journaling on white cardstock and cut to 4” x 3”, leaving 1 ¼” space at the top for the Dazzle. Ink around edges and glue to the center of the white patterned paper on the right page. Journaling recipe: Describe details of a special event or party, and include the Who, What, Where, When and Why.
- TECHNIQUE – HIDING RIBBON ENDS: For both pages: Glue black fiber along the top edge of the striped paper. Poke a hole behind the paper that will be hidden and thread fiber through. Tape ends to the back. For the left page: Cut two hidden slits behind the spider web and orange papers and thread orange ribbon through carefully. Tie a bow and Zot™ to the page to hold it in place. This saves on ribbon and is a good solution if you forget to tie the ribbon around the paper before gluing it down.
- EMBELLISH: Place drip Dazzle™ along the top edge of the large photo and cut off excess. Use the extra piece for the smaller photo. Back coffin Dazzle™ with white cardstock behind the bat. Place on the page to the right of the large photo. Place spider on spider web and bats in the air above the tree.