Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Trick or Treat Card
|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||More new Dazzles™ including stenciling and petiteplus savings too!
Trick or Treat Card
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: Use the template to create half ovals to extend the border of the paper and under the large photo for added color, and to add brads along the edge of the paper ovals.
- Place fold of the card to the left. Cut the border paper to 5"x6 1/2". Cut the orange paper to 3 1/4"x4 3/4" and mat with purple paper. Wrap yellow ribbon over the black paper and tuck the ends behind. Trim along the border with a craft knife and tuck the orange mat under the border.
- Add orange paper behind the star on the Mummy Dazzle™. Then back the rest of the mummy with white cardstock and cut flush to the sticker. Back the Frankenstein Dazzle™ with orange, purple and green papers and cut flush to the sticker. Glue to the orange mat. Add pen stitching around the mat similar to the stitching in the border.
- Add the "Trick or Treat" and border Dazzles™ to a strip of green paper. Trim roughly along the border Dazzle™ and tuck under the border on the left of the paper overlapping the focal mat.
- Add the "Boo!" Brad Buddie™ to the border and bat shaped brads around the green strip and at the top of the card. Zot™ a knot of ribbon to the "Boo!" Brad Buddie™.
- Back the candy Dazzles™ with purple paper and add to the bottom of the greeting strip with a candy corn punch-out.
- Glue the entire piece to the front of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 4"x2" strip of border paper and mat with orange. Add the "Got Candy?" Dazzles™ to the strip of purple paper and add border Dazzles™. Trim roughly along the border Dazzles™ and tuck under the border paper. Add a bat brad and glue inside the card.
- Back pumpkin, candy and creature Dazzles™ with paper and cut flush. Glue around the strip.
- Cut off the prongs of another bad shaped brad and foam tape above the creature.