By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Cut orange stripes from the scraps of Halloween paper and align the stripes with the window and door panes on the haunted house Dazzles™.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Boo Dazzles™
- Black Thin Lines Dazzles™
- Halloween Stripe Papers
- 8"x8" Cardstock for Princess Papers
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Penstix Permanent Markers
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card with yellow cardstock. Glue a 1 1/2" piece of striped paper across the bottom and a 3/8" wide strip across the card, 1/8" from the top.
- Place the "Boo" Dazzles™ border across the top of the bottom striped paper. Place 3 black line Dazzles™ evenly spaced across the bottom and 3 outlining the top strip. Place 2 more down the yellow sides.
- Back the Dazzles™ house windows and door with the orange portions of the striped paper. Place the house at the center of the card with the "Boo" greeting at the top right and 3 bats flying around the house.
- Use the fine tip pen to draw a wavy line from the bottom of the greeting and place a spider Dazzles™ at the bottom of the line.