Get stickers needed to make this project with the All 8 Elizabeth Craft Stickers, or you can order them separately.
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: I backed the large rectangular design with contrasting textured papers to accentuate the detail.
- Butterflies In Frames Outline Stickers
- Hearts & Flowers Borders Outline Stickers
- Cardmaker's™ Citrus Creative Pack
- Gold Greetings Dazzles
- Pretty & Playful Ribbons
- Medium Zots™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- With the card fold at the left, cover the card front with bright pink paper. Cover the bottom 3 ½" of the card front with green/aqua textured paper. Glue a ½" wide strip of green burlap paper across the card, covering the seams of the two papers.
- Attach the border stickers to striped paper or green burlap paper and trim the edges. Glue across the card front as shown.
- Back the large rectangular sticker with assorted contrasting textured papers as shown, then glue to the upper center of the card front.
- Glue a bright pink tag to the bottom right. Place the "Hello" Dazzles to the tag and Zot a ribbon as shown.