Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Light and Lively Glitter Paper Set.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: I love how colorful and versatile this paper back it. Lots of sticker, punch outs and glitter too! The color scheme makes it great for winter, spring and summer.
- Light and Lively Glitter Paper Set
- Nonna's Garden Ribbons
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Black and white cardstocks
- 2 black round mini brads
- Cut the argyle paper to 11” square, apply black ink to the edges and glue an 11”x7” strip of pink stripe paper across the center. Mat the argyle with black dot paper.
- Place the “Sisters” alphabet stickers on the green tag and thread each end of the tag with metallic yellow ribbon. Glue across the top of the pink strip border and use black mini brads to secure the folded ribbon ends.
- Mat the 5”x7” photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue at an angle about 2” from the bottom of the page and about 1” from the left edge. Mat the 3”x4” photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue at an angle to the right side of the larger photo.
- Foam tape 2 flower circle punch-outs to the left edge of the large photo. Foam tape a monogram letter to the upper right of the small photo and foam tape and glue flower stickers and the “love” punch out circle to the bottom right.