Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Enchanted Set Enchanted Moments Collection, or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: I love how the Papier Tole adds both dimension and shimmer to these pages.
- Enchanted Moments Paper Pack
- Enchanted Ribbon Set
- Enchanted Garden Foil Papier Tole
- Enchanted Moments Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- Easy Scalloped Frames Template
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Cardstock: light ivory, brown and purple
- For the left page:
- Place the brown border paper with the lace border on the right. Trace and cut a 7 ½" striped scallop frame, ink the edges and glue to the center of the page.
- Mat a 7"x5" photo with black and purple cardstock, leaving 1/16" wide borders of each. Glue the photo to the center of the scallop frame and place a 6" length of black Dazzles( border under the photo and glue a 7" length of green mini rick rack below.
- Line a large butterfly with blue patterned paper and a small one with green. Glue to the upper right photo corner.
- Line the Papier Tole frame with journaling printed on light ivory cardstock and glue to the upper left corner of the 7"x5" photo. Glue more bees above the photo, as shown. Zot a ribbon bow below the frame.
- Line the Dazzles in "Enchanted Moment" with green and place on the page's bottom left corner.
- For the right page:
- Trace and cut a 11" purple dot scalloped frame, ink the edges and glue to extend off the right side and 2 ¾" from the left side of the brown floral paper.
- Cut and mat a 1 ¾" purple dot lace border edge, with a 2" wide strip of striped paper and glue to the left side of the page. Place a Dazzles( border on the right side of the border and glue green leaf ribbon down the left side.
- Wrap a knotted length of purple ribbon around the lower left corner of a 6"x4" photo and mat with brown cardstock. Glue to the purple frame 2 1/2" from the right edge and the 2 ¼" from the top. Mat a 3 ½"x4 ½" photo with brown cardstock and glue overlapping the bottom right corner of the first photo. Place the "delight" Dazzles( on the bottom of the photo.
- Place butterflies Dazzles, lined with blue and green paper, on the top left corner of the largest photo. Glue the Papier Tole focals, stacked with foam tape next to each photo.
- Glue a paper strip of journaling above the top right corner of the 6"x4" photo.