Project comments (1)
| Write a comment
Teacup & Teabag
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 4 Teacup Bundle Teacup & Teabag Set, or you can order them separately.
Teacup & Teabag
By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tips: . Score fold lines by placing a ruler along the line and running along it with your craft pick or the back of your pen knife. This helps make folding a lot sharper and easier. If you're using foil board, scoring fold lines is essential. . The Fancy a Cuppa stamps are perfect for decorating the items from the template.
- Tea Cup
- Follow the template instructions to make a teacup, saucer & handle, spoon, and tag out of the Flourish Stripe foil paper. Ink the inside of the teacup and saucer using a cosmetic wedge and silver StazOn®.
- Make a small teabag out of vellum, write a greeting on it with permanent marker, and make a dot border around the edge. Poke a hole in the top of the teabag with your craft pick. Poke a hole in the accompanying tag. Cut one 6" strand of the fuchsia blend Color Infusions Sparklers and thread it through the tag. Tie in a knot. Tie the other end in a knot through the teabag.
- Create the Tea Top out of bronze glimmer paper and place inside your teacup.
- Tea Bag Card
- Make the Teabag Envelope and Tag out of Flourish Stripe, according to the template instructions. Use the 1/2" double-sided adhesive tape to stick down the tabs of the envelope.
- Make the Teabag Card out of white cardstock. Stamp "Fancy a cuppa tea" on the front in black and add a swirl at the top and bottom. Color in the stamps with colored markers as shown. Tie 10" of pink sheer ribbon around the Teabag Envelope and tie in a knot. Trim the ends. Stamp a tiny teabag with black StazOn® onto the small Tag. Use the same technique as before to attach the tag to the teabag card with the fuchsia sparklers.
- To close the envelope, place the teabag card inside the teabag envelope and insert the closure flap into the slot. Use a Zot if needed, to attach the ribbon to the back of the envelope.