Color Me™ Music Page
|By Ann Bernklau|
Get the supplies needed to make this project with the All 6 Glimmer Mists, or you can order them separately.
Color Me™ Music Page
By Ann Bernklau
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tips: To prevent the Color Me™ paper from buckling after you spray it with Glimmer Mist, place a few paper towels over it and a heavy book on top until it dries. On small areas such as the tags, you can apply the Glimmer Mist with a paper towel to get a more saturated color without having to waste a lot of ink. I used a Zot™ in each corner of the photo to hold it to the page; I found this works better than glue stick because of the textured surface of the Color Me™ paper.
- Color Me 2 Paper Pack
- Bountiful Ribbons
- Medium Zots™
- Dragonfly Glimmer Mist
- Key Lime Glimmer Mist
- Tropical Large Glitter Brads
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Silver Linen Specialty Paper
- White cardstock
- Paper towel
- Place the page so the flourishes are on the bottom right corner. Use a craft sheet for protection or spread newspapers around your workspace. Spray Dragonfly Glimmer Mist onto the paper, holding the bottle about 12” away from the page (the farther you hold it, the more the mist spreads, so it is a good idea to do this outside). Spray more in the embellished corner and lightly on the rest of the page. Cover the main music area with Key Lime Glimmer Mist until you are satisfied with the result. Wipe the page with a paper towel to remove excess ink.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Mat onto silver linen paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Mat again onto white, leaving a 1/16” border. Place a large Zot™ in each corner on the back and adhere the photo to the page, 2 1/4” from the left and 1 1/4” from the top.
- Cut out a label and a tag from the tags & borders page and place them on your craft sheet. Unscrew the top of the Dragonfly mist. Take a paper towel and apply a small amount of ink on it. The ink will absorb into the towel quickly, so make swift movements to rub the ink onto the label and tag, covering them completely.
- Print captions on the label and tag. Foam tape the label to the page, 3” from the top and 3/4” from the left. Insert a teal large glitter brad into the top of the tag and foam tape it 3” from the right and 2 1/4” from the bottom. Using Zots™, attach a length of vine ribbon going from the top of the tag to the top of the photo, trimming to fit. Add another length from the left of the tag to the edge of the page. Add a 3” strand to the top right of the tag as shown.