Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Friends Card Set or you can order them separately.
By Ann Bernklau
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tips: . The chrysanthemums look lovely when backed with colored paper. . An easy way to add color and jazz up your Dazzles is by filling in empty areas with Smooch Inks! If you accidentally paint on the lines, just wipe it off carefully with a Q-tip. . When placing your mums, don't forget to add the tiny brown center sticker to the flower.
- Frosted Aqua Smooch Ink, Lettuce Smooch Ink, Grape Soda Smooch Ink
- Enchanted Moments Paper Pack
- Mums Dazzles™, Brown
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Expressions Acrylic Stamps
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- With the fold on the top, trim card to a 5" square and cover with brown cardstock. Cut a 5"x4 1/4" piece of light blue and glue centered to the card. Back 5" of the mums border (3 mums) with purple dots behind each mum and glue across the top of the card beneath the brown.
- Back a large mum with purple dot and green for the leaves. Glue to bottom right. Back a bee with a green body and purple wings and glue to the bottom left.
- Stamp "Friends" in the blank area, 1 3/4" from the top and 1" from the right and color empty spaces with Grape Soda and Frosted Aqua Smooch ink. Place a swirly corner bracket on either side of the word and fill in with Lettuce ink. Add a scattering of tiny bees and fill them in with Grape Soda and Lettuce.
- For the inside: Glue 5"x2 1/2" of purple dot across the card 1" from the top. Glue 5"x2" of light blue across the card centered on the purple dot. Stamp "Just a note" on a small piece of white cardstock with Timber Brown Stazon and mat with brown cardstock, leaving a 1 /16" border. Glue to card 1 3/4" from the top and 1 1/4" from the left. Back a small mum with purple dot and glue to the top left corner of the greeting. Place a large and a few small bees to the right of the greeting and fill them in with Grape Soda and Lettuce Smooch inks.