Click here to get All 10 Fabulous Card Items.
By Ann Bernklau
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tips: I used 3 colors of glitter and double-sided adhesive along with 4 brass stencils to create this blingy girly card.
- 20 White Cards and Envelopes
- Confetti Paper Pack
- Confetti Ribbon Set
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Silver Glitter, Grape Fizz Glitter, Grape Fizz Glitter
- Love of Purses Stencil, Hats Stencil, Love of Shoes Stencil, Glamour Stencil
- Purple Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- With the fold on the left, cover card front with Confetti pink tiles paper. Cover the bottom 1 1/2" with Confetti blue stripe paper and use Spectrum Noir purples to draw a line across the top of the strip. Glue another 1 1/2"x5" Confetti blue stripe paper across the card 1 1/2" from the top. Use Spectrum Noir purples to draw lines along the top and bottom of the strip.
- Cut 5"x7/8" of double sided adhesive. Peel off one side and place the word "Fabulous" across the middle of the sticky side. Sprinkle Sparkling Amethyst glitter over it, rub in lightly with your fingers, and shake off excess. Brush off glitter stuck to the stencil with a soft dry paintbrush. Peel the adhesive off of the stencil. Sprinkle on Silver Lining glitter covering the remaining areas and shake off excess. Peel off the second backing sheet and place across card 2" from the top. Use Spectrum Noir purples to draw purple lines along the top and bottom of the word strip.
- Cut a 3 1/2"x2 1/4" piece of adhesive and peel off one of the backing sheets. Place the Hat stencil in the center of the piece on the sticky side. Carefully pour a small amount of Sparkling Amethyst glitter in the top and bottom of the hat and spread to fill those areas with the tip of your finger. Shake/brush off excess. Sprinkle purple glitter in the remaining areas and shake off excess. Peel the adhesive sheet off of the stencil and sprinkle the exposed areas with Silver Lining glitter. Cut around the hat, leaving a 1/8" silver border. Peel off the backing sheet of the adhesive and place the hat at the top of the card as shown.
- Use the same technique to glitter the Purse and the Shoe stencils. Place the shoe 1/4" from the right and 3/4" from the bottom. Cut 1 1/2" of Confetti light blue stitched ribbon. Peel off the backing sheet on the glittered purse and place the ends of the ribbon at the top of the purse to act as a handle. Place the purse on the card 1/4" from the left and 1 3/4" from the bottom.