Just Because card
Click here to get Green Spectrum Noir Pen Set.
Just Because card
By Ann Bernklau
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tips: . Customize your twill by drawing stripes on it with the Spectrum Noir pens.
- 20 White Cards and Envelopes
- Boutique Paper Pack
- Noteworthy Stamp Set
- 4"x6" Acrylic Block
- Pink Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Green Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Heat Gun
- Tan Twill
- Large Lot O Zots™
- Acrylic Ruler
- Trim card to a 4 3/4" square with the fold on top. Cover card with Boutique squares paper.
- Stamp a Noteworthy large rose bunch stamp on 4 3/4"x2" of white cardstock. Stamp Noteworthy "Just Because" in the top left corner. Heat set with the heat embossing tool.
- Color in the image with Spectrum Noir pinks and greens as shown. Glue the image to card 3/4" from the top.
- Color stripes on 12 1/2" of twill using Spectrum Noir pinks and greens and a ruler for straight lines. Use Zips to attach the twill across the top and bottom of the rose image. Tie the remainder in a small knot and Zot to the bottom twill as shown.
1 year 10 months ago:
I love to craft
3 years 3 months ago:
This was an easy and elegant way with the floral stamp. I have several floral stamps including lillies,daffodil and rose stamps. you can incorporate quilling,and other paper folds that give a 2 dimensional effect with the stamping. I create a lot of greeting cards and use a lot of embellishments for the cards I create. The up and coming holidays are especially fun.I have bell stamps and use tiny holly as a garland effect for hanging bells and mittens on and any other idea that works for decorative cards to give.I am a true crafter and enjoy sharing my ideas for others to try.
3 years 5 months ago:
I made the card Just Because using a rose centered design like shown and used pink background for card and dark red ink for the rose and green ink for the leaves. It turned out just like I wanted and I sent it to a granddaughter living in New York for the summer. Thanks for all your ideas and designs. I love the catalog and your products. Audrey