Click here to get Oval Shape Studio & Oval Bubble Caps.
By Lodell Halvorson
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Use a combination of ribbons for a unique necklace chain. Beads would be a nice addition too.
- Time For Fun Paper Pack
- Petite Dazzles™ Silver
- Steampunk Ribbon Set
- Nature's Watercolors Ribbon Set
- Far East Beauty Stamp Set
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- 1" Round Shape Studio
- Clear 1" Round Bubble Caps
- Scalloped Metal Charm 1 Inch
- Crystal Lacquer
- Using Timeless Stamps, stamp the Roman Numeral clock face and small clock hands to desired time with black ink on Time For Fun orange paper. Align the clock face in the Shape Studio punch. Place the bubble cap over the paper in the punch and place the plastic piece on top. Close the lid and press down to punch and adhere paper and cap.
- Crystal Lacquer the circle shape onto the center of the charm. Place Dazzles( on the bubble cap to create the center and ends of the clock hands.
- Use 3/4" Steampunk brown ribbon and 1/4" Steampunk black sheer ribbon as well as light brown 1/8" grosgrain ribbon from Nature's Watercolor set. Thread ribbons through the charm hole and tie a knot every 2 inches. Tie the ends together and trim.