Fancy a Cuppa Tea
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: The tall coin pocket is perfect for and invitation to meet a friend for a cup of tea. Mix the stamps with journaling to create a fun greeting on the tag.
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Cover the flaps with rose border paper. Cover the remaining sections of the pocket with the green section of the border paper. Ink the edges.
- Stamp the border along the edge of the pocket seams before gluing. Wrap red swirl ribbon along the stamped border.
- Trace a tag onto white cardstock. Cut out, ink the edges and add pen detail. Stamp the greeting and color with colored pencils. Zot™ a bow to the tag and glue overlapping the ribbon.
- Line the inside flap with striped paper and ink the edges.
- Print a greeting onto white cardstock and fill in with stamped images to complete the greeting. Color with colored pencils and cut out as a tag. Ink the edges and add pen detail. Mat the tag with red swirl paper. Secure ribbon to the top of the tag with a silver brad.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Creative Spark, let us know by clicking here.
© 2010 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013