By Lodell Halvorson
Click to Enlarge
- Sunshine & Shadows Paper Pack
- Sunshine & Shadows Ribbon Set
- Stamp & Punch Stamp Set
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Friendship Cardstock
- Part not in database (may have been discontinued): #4060841
- Sizzle Heat Tool, Paper Tex Papers
- Vintage Label Punch
- Metallic Cream Chalk
- Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- All 4 Acrylic Blocks
- . Cosmetic sponge
- Knife & Refill
- Corner Chomper 1/8" & 3/8"
- Place your card with the fold to the left. Cover with Sunshine & Shadows black flourishes paper with the yellow pattern lining up with the bottom of the card as shown. Round the edges of the card with the corner chomper and ink the edges Olive Pastel.
- Place the Paper Tex on a heat-proof surface. Tape sunflower stencil to Paper Tex with stencil tape. Outline the stencil with the Sizzle heat tool. When it cools, remove the stencil and the sunflower made from the Paper Tex. Glue the sunflower design centered 1/4" from the top.
- Using the fine end of a cosmetic sponge, color in the sunflower design with the metallic chalks. Cut a small slit on the spine of the card with an X-acto® knife, 1/2" from the bottom of the card. Thread yellow sheer ribbon through the slit and wrap around the front and inside front of the card. Tie a bow slightly off center as shown.
- Stamp "Just Because" in Olive Pastel on ivory cardstock. Punch out as a label, and place 1/4" from the bottom on the right as shown.