By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Mix up the Papier Tole pieces to provide more contrast to the flower.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Typeset Layered Papier Tole
- Chocolate Paper Pack
- Chocolate Ribbon Set
- Layered Labels Template
- Gold Greetings Dazzles
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Foam Tape
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card with ivory border paper with the border at the bottom of the card.
- Trace Bracket Frame A onto black dot paper, cut out and mat with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the card 3/4" from the top. Glue a length of white sheer black swirl ribbon across the card and across the center of the label.
- Trace Bracket Frame B onto ivory patterned paper and foam tape on point to the center of the first bracket. Layer the Papier Tole flower shapes as #1 white dot piece first, then #2 white dot, #2 Brown dot and #4 white dot. Foam tape to the center of the ivory bracket.
- Glue a bow to the left side of the ivory bracket. Place "Celebrate" Dazzles( above the border at the card bottom.
1 year 5 months ago:
I love this card, plus this design can be used for any occasion. The colors shown on this particular card is absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing.
4 years 7 months ago:
very elegant, not quite vintage, but definitely beautiful. I will have to try this one.