Project comments (0) | Write a comment
By Lodell Halvorson
Designer's Tip: The Chalk ink works well when stamping on suede papers. I repeated the flower design on the inside too.
- Cut the front and back covers to 5"x6 5/8". Use the Design Tool kit to trace the scalloped design on the front cover. Carefully cut around the design with the X-acto® knife. Ink the back and edges of the front and back covers. Trace and cut the same scalloped design from the Powder Blue suede paper and glue to the front cover. Use the sanding block to smooth the edges. Cover the inside of the back cover with Navy suede paper.
- Stamp flowers, swirl, and a dragonfly on the cover as shown.
- Cut a squared oval label from Navy suede paper. Glue a 2 3/4"x1 1/4" silver foil paper centered on the label. Stamp "Wishes For You" and a swirl on 2 1/2"x1" white suede and glue centered on the label. Punch a hole and insert a silver mini brad on the left and right ends of the label.
- Cut 25-30 pieces of blank white or lined paper to 4 1/2"x5 3/4" for the inside pages. Stamp on them, if desired. Follow the instructions for The Cinch to bind the booklet.
- Tie alternating ribbons on the binding.