Happy Day Card
Happy Day Card
By Ann Barba
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: The Glimmer Mists are so easy to use and give great coverage. Try mixing two colors for a unique look!
- ABCs to Mist Thicker Alphabet
- Heart Flowers Resist Canvas
- Icicle Blue Glimmer Mist, Mallard Glimmer Mist, Pomegranate Glimmer Mist
- Rays Template
- Silver Jewel Dazzles™
- Nature's Watercolors Ribbon Set
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Craft Sheet
- Clear plastic page protector
- Place your card with the fold on the left and set aside. Cut 5"x6 1/2" of white cardstock. Place on your craft sheet or newspapers. Place the rays template on the card with the center of the rays 1 1/2" from the right and 2" from the top. Mist with Pomegranate Glimmer Mist. Rotate the template until the white parts are showing and mist with Mallard and Icicle Blue. Remove the template and clean with a paper towel Mist the card very lightly with Pomegranate.
- Place "Happy Day!" and 5 small fabric leaves stickers onto a clear plastic page protector and mist with Mallard and Icicle Blue. Peel the letters off of the page protector and place them on your card, centered 1 1/2" from the top as shown.
- Cut 7" of blue crepe and place it along the bottom of the card, 1 1/4" from the bottom. Tie a separate piece of ribbon in a small knot around the first piece, toward the right side. Attach the ends of the strip of ribbon to the back of the card and the back of the card flap with pieces of Zips adhesive lines. Trim excess ribbon.
- Place the small leaves along the bottom of the card as shown. Place silver Jewel Dazzles along the Pomegranate rays as shown.