By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: These Mix 'Ems Medallions look so elegant, and will work for lots of different card occasions. An X-acto® knife is helpful for placing small stickers.
- Sunshine & Shadows Paper Pack
- Sunshine & Shadows Ribbon Set
- Mix 'Ems Medallions
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- Penstix Permanent Markers
- font: Sudestada
- Place your card with the fold at the left. Cover the card front with gray/black/yellow/white border paper, with the yellow border at the fold. Cut a 3"x6 1/2" yellow/white flourishes paper and mat on black with 1/16" borders on the long sides. Glue to the left side of the card front, just right of the yellow patterned border. Add the gold border sticker along the right edge of the black cardstock matting, trimming edges evenly with the card.
- Cut a 5/8"x6 1/2" gray/yellow patterned paper strip and mat on white with 1/16" borders on the long sides. Glue to the card, centered between the border sticker and the right edge of the card.
- Create the medallion stickers using all 3 sticker colors for the first layer of each of the 3 medallions and place on the card evenly spaced as shown. Build each of the 3 centers on white cardstock. Trim evenly around the edges and foam tape centered on the base stickers. Add gold flourish stickers between the medallions as shown.
- Write or computer print "thank you" on white cardstock, trim to a small tag shape and mat on black with 1/16" borders. Glue the tag angled on the lower right, then tie a black crepe ribbon bow and Zot near the tag.