Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: Also do the inside of the card first so that the ink that bleeds through to the card front can be covered with paper.
- Inside: Place the card fold on the left. Open the card and place flat. Using brown ink, stamp the triangle shaped flowers just above the card center, over the fold. Stamp "I love you!" to the left. Stamp corner stamps at each corner. Color the flower centers with a yellow CT3 pen. Outline each pansy with a lavender LV3 pen. Color in petals with a light lavender LV1 pen.
- Outline the leaves with a dark green JG3 pen and color in with a green DG2 pen. Color the corner images with light lavender LV1 and color the dots with Lavender LV3.
- Use the stipple brush to lightly apply Blackberry ink around the edges of the card. Stamp the 1/2 flowerpot image onto the Honeypop paper, following the directional arrow, and cut out. Glue the flowerpot to both sides of the fold. Place tiny rhinestones among the dots on the corner images and on the exclamation point on the sentiment.
- Card front: Cover the card front with lavender patterned paper. Using brown ink, stamp the flowers on white cardstock with the flowerpot below. Stamp the greeting at the top left. Outline the flowers and leaves as before. Outline the pot with Purple PL5. Color in with lavender LV3 and high light the center with LV2 for a rosy center.
- Use the Bracket Label B template around the flower image and cut out. Place on scrap paper and use the Stipple Brush to pounce a dark border to Blackberry ink around the outside edge. Glue to the card front. Glue a green twill bow to the top left.
- Stamp "For You" in brown ink on white cardstock and cut into 3/4" x1". Ink the edges Blackberry and glue to the right side of the flowerpot rim. Glue a small green bow at the top of the rectangle. Embellish the pot front with medium rhinestones and place 3 tiny rhinestones randomly on the flower petals.