Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Designer's Tip: Just a little chalk adds pretty color to the white resin wreath making a beautiful focal for this binder. Trim the shank from the back of the large pearl button for a pretty center on the metal flower.
- Ink the entire outside of the binder plus edges with black ink and let dry. Cut a 4 3/4"x7" pink dotted rectangle and round the right corners with the Corner Chomper.
- Cut a 4 1/2"x6 5/8" flowers/flourishes paper and round both right corners. Ink the edges and glue the corners only to the pink dotted paper, centered even with the left side. Cut a 1/2" wide strip from the striped paper and glue even with the left side. Wrap the paper with a 5 1/2" length of light blue crepe ribbon and light blue/brown gingham ribbon, 3/4" from the bottom. Glue across the paper, then tuck the right end beneath the flowers/flourishes paper and glue in place. Glue the left end to the back. Glue all edges in place, then glue the paper centered on the inked binder.
- Use the template to trace a Bracket Frame A on pink dotted paper. Cut it out and mat on aqua cardstock, with 1/16" borders. Ink the edges. Glue centered on the front of the binder, 1 1/4" from the top.
- For the resin wreath, first apply pink chalk to the roses, then apply aqua chalk to the remaining flowers. Lastly, apply light green chalk to the leaves. Zot centered on the pink bracket frame. Place "Mom" sticker centered on the pink dotted paper inside the wreath. Take remaining light blue crepe ribbon and light blue/brown gingham ribbon and tie a knot at the center. Trim tails and Zot near top left inside the wreath.
- Use the wire cutters to remove the shank from the back of the large pearl button, then Zot it centered on a metal flower. Zot the flower over the left side of the ribbon across the bottom of the binder.