Best Wishes Card
Best Wishes Card
By Abbie Friesen
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Lightly tap the top of the Flower Soft after sprinkling it on the card to ensure it covers the glue and still keeps its fluffy nature.
- White Truffle Ribbon Set
- Gold Jewel Dazzles™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 8"x8" Cardstock for Princess Papers
- Grandma's Embroidery Die-Cut Paper Kit
- Lemon Flower Soft, Delphinium Blue Flower Soft Mix, Old Rose Flower Soft
- Sage Ultra Fine Flower Soft 20ml
- Flower Soft Glue
- Foam Tape
- Small Zots™
- Place your card with the fold on the left. Cut 4½"x6" of brown cardstock, and mat it on tan cardstock with ¼" borders. Glue it centered on the front.
- Punch out the "Best Wishes for a Wonderful Day" die-cut, and foam tape it centered on the front. Place Flower Soft glue on the yellow flower peddles and sprinkle lemon Flower Soft on it. Tap off the excess and return it into the jar. Sprinkle old rose on the dark pink flower peddles, sage on the green leaves, and delphinium blue on the blue leaves. Place medium Jewel Dazzles on the flower centers, and a small Dazzles on the bottom of the die-cut, as shown.
- Punch out the two heart die-cuts, and foam tape them on the bottom corners of the brown cardstock at a slight inward angle. Place a medium Jewel Dazzles on each of their centers. Tie a knot in ¾" cream sheer ribbon and cut the ends at an angle, ½" from the knot. Zot it on the Dazzles. Do the same on the other heart. Tie a bow of ½" cream grosgrain ribbon and cut the strands at an upward angle, 1½" in length. Zot it on the top of the die-cut greeting.
- Cut four 2" lengths of ¼" white sheer ribbon. Zot each on a corner of the card as shown, and trim the ends along the card edges. Place small Jewel Dazzles on the four corners of the brown cardstock. Place a medium Jewel Dazzles centered on the brown cardstock, between the greeting and tan cardstock, on each side. Place two small Dazzles above and two below the medium Dazzles.