By Abbie Friesen
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: When coloring with Spectrum Noir pens, add multiple layers of the same ink for an even darker shade of that particular color. Squeeze tiny drops of Flower Soft® glue and dab the applicator on the image where there are small shapes to fill with Flower Soft®.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 12"x12" Kraft Cardstock
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Best Friend Shaggy Dog Tails Clear Stamps
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Two Sided Stamp Cleaner
- Black Ultra Fine Flower Soft, Koala Gray Ultra Fine Flower Soft, Sage Ultra Fine Flower Soft 20ml, Earth Ultra Fine Flower Soft
- Lemon Flower Soft
- Flower Soft Glue
- Lights Spectrum Noir pens
- Place the card with the fold on the left. Cover it with kraft cardstock, and ink the edges. Cut 5"x6 1/2" of white cardstock. Tear the edges off, the top and bottom at an upward angle from left to right. Glue it centered on the card.
- Stamp the first greeting on the top-left corner of the kraft cardstock. Stamp the second greeting on the bottom-right corner of the cardstock. Stamp the dog on the right side of the white cardstock, and add the flower on his head. Stamp the flower pot near the left side of the dog's head, and add the dirt paw prints trailing from the flower to the dog's tail. Stamp solid paw prints on the bottom-left corner of the white cardstock.
- Color in the stamped images with the following colors: dog tongue and Butterflies: CR5. Flower pot: TN3, shading with TN4 and TN5. Ground shading: GG1, BG3.
- Apply Flower Soft® glue on the tail, backside, bottom of the head, and between the legs of the dog, as shown. Sprinkle black Flower Soft® on the glue, and tap off the excess. Repeat placing glue on the left side of the back leg, the two front legs, belly, sides of the mouth, ear, top of the head, and back with koala grey. Repeat on the dirt paw prints, dirt in the flower pot, dirt on the head, and paws with earth. Repeat on the flower stems with sage. Repeat on the flower centers with lemon.