Just for You Card
Just for You Card
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Using the Ultra Smooth White Cardstock makes a big difference when working with the Spectrum Noir Pens. I think the colors blend better. Stamp image on white cardstock and color with Spectrum pens, outlining with darkest shade first. Cut out Nymph and glue onto branch on the patterned paper. After coloring with pens, it is helpful to outline faded areas with black precision pen to boost image.
- Nature's Watercolors Paper Pack
- Nature's Watercolors Ribbon Set
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels Template
- Flora Toread Nymph Stamp Set
- Green Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Turquoise Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Brown Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Skintone/Pale Hues Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- 8½"x11" Ultra Smooth White Cardstock
- 12"x12" Kraft Cardstock
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Foam Tape
- Medium Zots™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Place the card fold on the side. Cut the top right corner from the Nature's Waters bird's nest paper into 4 3/4"x6 1/4". Ink edges and glue to the card center. Tear the bottom edge of 5"x1" Nature's Waters striped paper and glue across the top of the card.
- Stamp the Nymph on white cardstock using the black pigment inkpad. Outline all of the flesh areas with FS3 and then color in with FS2. Outline the dress with DG2 and color in with CD2. Leaves in hair CG2 and flowers TB4. Leave horns white and outline hair with TN7 and color in with GB8. Cut out image and glue to sit on the printed leaves on the card front.
- Glue a length of green vine ribbon to the right side of the card. Stamp "Just For You" on Nature's Waters green/blue paper and trace with the Bracket Label E from the template. Cut out and mat with Kraft Paper Cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Foam tape to the lower right and Zot( a brown bow to the top left.