Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: These Strawberry Jam Papier Tole Foil Die-Cuts make perfect card focals for lots of different occasions.
- Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover the top half of the card front with Picnic bandana paper, and the bottom half with Picnic blue/red/white flowers paper. Cut a 5"x1" Picnic green flowers paper and glue across the center.
- Trim across a lace border, 1 3/4" from the scalloped edge. Glue the cut edge even with the top of the green paper, trimming sides evenly. Repeat with remaining lace for the bottom edge of the green paper. Glue blue mini rick rack along the seams of the green paper and lace.
- Punch out the die-cut pieces for the "Super Sweet" focal and layer together by number with foam tape. Glue the Papier Tole focal as shown.
- Write or computer print "Hope your birthday is" on white cardstock. Trim to a small tag shape and mat on Picnic blue/yellow dots paper with 1/32" borders. Tuck the edge of the tag beneath the upper left edge of the Papier Tole embellishment and glue in place. Foam tape extra art flowers from the foil die-cuts sheet near the tag. Zot a red/white gingham bow to the lower left portion of the card as shown.
- Inside: Glue a 5"x3 1/2" Picnic green flowers paper centered on the inside. Trim a lace border as you did for the front and glue centered across the green paper. Write or computer print "Just like you!" near the top of the yellow/blue die-cut rectangle. Fold a 1" length of red/white gingham ribbon and glue to the back for a tab. Glue the die-cut centered over the lace. Assemble the Papier Tole ribbon/flowers embellishment with foam tape. Glue overlapping the bottom of the die-cut label as shown.