Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By Erica Hettwer
Designer's Tip: Heat your Fran-tage from the bottom when embossing so the larger flakes don't blow off.
- Place your card with the fold on the top, cover with North Country multi-colored paper and ink the edges black. Cut a 6 1/2" North Country cream crepe ribbon and Zot 5/8" from the card bottom. Cut a 6 1/2" North Country black crepe ribbon and Zot across the middle of the cream ribbon.
- Cut a 3 1/2" square of North Country orange paper and ink the edges black. Stamp the compass stamp with VersaMark in the center of the paper. Cover with Aged Silver Fran-tage embossing powder, tap off the excess and heat.
- Cut a 4" square of North Country gray/green paper and ink the edges. Glue Tarnished Mica to the outer 1/2" edges. Foam tape the orange panel to the center.
- Stamp airplane image onto North Country gray/green paper with VersaMark and emboss with Shabby White Fran-tage embossing powder. Cut out and foam tape as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 3 1/2"x2" white cardstock and ink the edges black. Stamp "You are AMAZING" in black ink on the center 3/8" from the top edge. Color in "AMAZING" with the VersaMark pen. Emboss with Aged Silver embossing powder. Mat on North Country gray/green paper with 1/8" borders; ink the edges. Cut a 4 1/2"x3 1/2" North Country orange paper and ink the edges. Zot a 4 1/2" crème ribbon 3/8" from the right edge. Zot a black crepe ribbon down the center of the cream ribbon. Glue both ribbon ends to the back of the paper Mat on North Country gray/green paper with 1/4" borders; ink the edges. Glue to the center of the card and then glue the sentiment to the center panel as shown.