Swimming Lady Card
Swimming Lady Card
By Erica Hettwer
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use different sized Jewel Dazzles to represent bubbles.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Painted Flowers Paper Pack
- Teal Jewel Dazzles™
- Purple Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Pink Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Silky Papers
- Water Loving Worldly Women
- Cool Greys Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Turquoise Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Purple Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Pink Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Skintone/Pale Hues Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Bayside Smooch®
- Orchid Frost Smooch®
- Berry Punch Smooch®
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Place your card with the fold on the left and cover with blue Painted Flowers paper. Place large, medium and small teal Jewel Dazzles randomly over the paper as shown.
- Stamp swimming lady in Black ink on 3 3/4"x4 3/4" silky paper. Place three 3 3/4" purple Jewel Border Dazzles along the top edge of the paper as shown. Mat on purple Painted Flowers with 1/8" borders. Place two sets of large, medium and small teal Jewel Dazzles as shown.
- Color skin with FS2, FS3 and PP1. Color swimming suit and cap with BT2, BT4 and BT5. Color floaties and fins with PL4 and PL5. Color tube and flower with BP2 and BP6. Color eyelids with BT1. Shade underneath the swimming lady with IG1, IG2, and IG4.
- Paint lips with Berry Punch Smooch. Paint body of cap with Bayside Smooch. Add pin dots to the top half of the tube and stripes to the bottom half of the tube with Orchid Frost Smooch. Foam tape to the card 1/2" from the bottom left corner.
- Stamp "Hope your day..." in pink from a spectrum noir pen, on a 2 5/8"x1" Silky paper 3/8" from the left. Place two 1" pink Border Dazzles on the right side of the paper as shown. Mat on pink Painted Flowers paper and double foam tape to the right edge of the card 1/4" from the top.