By Erica Hettwer
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: When coloring with the watercolor pencils, start with less and then add more as needed.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Happy Days Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Bikes & Baskets Black Dazzles™
- Snail Mail Topiary Cling
- Blue Art Grip Watercolor Pencils
- Green Art Grip Watercolor Pencils
- Red Art Grip Watercolor Pencils
- Yellow Art Grip Watercolor Pencils
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Primary Bakers Twine
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Small Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Sanding Block
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Cut your card to a 5" square and place with the fold on the left. Cover with Happy Days multi colored Paper.
- Stamp the snail on a 4" square white cardstock in Black ink. On a scratch piece of paper, scribble with a red and a gold watercolor pencil. With a wet brush pick up some of the red and color in the ribbon on the present. Color in the bunny with the gold.
- With the watercolor pencils color just inside the edges of each area on the stamped image with the color you want that image to be. Then, with a wet paintbrush blend the colors towards the center.
- Mat on 4 1/4" square Happy Days red paper and sand the edges. Foam tape to the center of the card front.
- Place "Delivering Smiles" Dazzles as shown. Place four small black circle Dazzles in the corners of the Happy Days multi colored paper.
- Tie a bow with red bakers twine and Zot to gift as shown.