happiness is you & me
happiness is you & me
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Combine these pretty elements together and layer them for a beautiful collage effect.
- Noted Double-Sided Paper Pack
- North Country Ribbon Collection
- Gold Jewel Dazzles™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Cottage Farms 39 Paper Goods, Cottage Farm Photo Frames, Cottage Farms Rub-ons, Cottage Farms Journaling Notecards
- 20 Kraft Bird Pins
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Pink Sky Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (Limited Edition)
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- . Font: Over the Rainbow
- 1) Card Front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover the card front with Noted red/ivory textured paper. Cover the right side of the card front with Noted tan/text/swirls paper, leaving a 3/4" border of the red/ivory textured paper showing on the left side. Ink the edges black.
- 2) Ink the edges of the green/white lace paper good embellishment with black ink. Turn the piece horizontal and place it even with the top right edge of the card front, 1 1/2" from the left side. Glue in place and trim the excess even with the card. Ink the edges of the butterfly journal card with black ink. Glue even with the right side of the card, 1/4" from the top.
- 3) Ink the edges of the paper good embellishment (with the two rows of red/orange/green/yellow circles and gray chevrons on the left side). Glue the right side only to the card, 1/4" from the left edge and 1" from the bottom.
- 4) Use the wooden stick to rub on the "happiness" press-on to tan textured paper. Ink the edges of the butterfly frame with black ink, then foam tape it centered over the press-on image. Trim edges evenly with the frame. Glue to the card, even with the right edge and 1 3/4" from the top.
- 5) Ink the edges of the peach/ivory words flower with black ink. Foam tape centered on the white circle with red scalloped edge, then foam tape to the upper left portion of the card, overlapping the butterfly frame.
- 6) Ink a vintage kraft bird with pink sky ink and let dry. Ink the edges black. Zot to the top of a pin, folding the bird together as shown. Press the pin into the paper good embellishment as shown.
- 7) Write or computer print "is you & me" on the "sweet" paper good label. Trim around the words and tear the end, then ink the edges black. Foam tape below "happiness" inside the frame. Use 3/4" wide black crepe ribbon to tie a bow. Zot the bow to the lower left portion of the card as shown. Embellish the images with Gold Jewel Dazzles.