Make Art Card
Make Art Card
By Erica Hettwer
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: When using Encrusted Jewels, heat the fine embossing powders from the top and the larger pieces from the bottom so they don't blow off.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Rosemary & Thyme 6x6 Paper Pack
- Penelope Ribbon Set
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Teal Encrusted Jewels
- Large Artist Elements Stamp
- Fawn Limited Edition Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- VersaMark Watermark Pen
- Sea Crystal Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (Limited Edition)
- Knife & Refill
- Small Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Heat Gun
- Cut your card to 5" square and place with the fold on top.
- Cut a 5" square of Rosemary & Thyme teal paper and sponge VersaMark ink around the edges. Add Aged Teal Embossing Enamel and heat from the bottom with a heat gun. Glue to the card front.
- Cut a 4" square of Rosemary & Thyme houndstooth paper and ink the edges with Fawn ink then glue to the left edge of the card at an angle as shown. Zot a 5" sheer aqua Penelope ribbon along the card 3/8" from the left side.
- Stamp Artist's Brushes on the center of a 4" square of white cardstock in VersaMark. Cover the brush portion of the stamp with Detail Capri embossing powder and tap off the excess. Cover the rest with Aged Teal Embossing Enamel and tap off the excess and heat emboss.
- Draw over the swirls with the VersaMark pen and cover with Aged Teal Embossing Enamel, tap off the excess and heat emboss. Sponge VersaMark ink on the lower left portion of the image and add Teal Color Fragments, Teal Mica Flakes and Sky Blue Embossing Powder. Heat from the underside until melted.
- Ink the edges with Sea Crystal ink and foam tape to the card at an angle as shown. Tie a 7" sheer aqua ribbon into a bow, notch the edges and Zot to the card as shown.