By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use inks to tailor the color of the tag to your Epoxy Stickers and Bottle Cap embellishments.
- White Truffle Die-Cuts
- White Truffle Paper Pack
- Petite Dazzles™ Gold
- Crepe Ribbon Set
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels Template
- Paris Passport Epoxy Stickers
- Round 1” Epoxy Caps
- Black Flattened Bottle Caps
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad, Butter Limited Edition Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Stylus Handle & 6 Pads
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Red Art Grip Watercolor Pencils
- . Small container of water
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- . Black embroidery thread
- Sanding Block
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- McGill 1/16" Craft Punch
- 1) Use the stylus and blending tips to lightly ink the tag with Butter ink, concentrating at the outside edges. Lightly add Dark Brown ink over some of the Butter ink. Wet the point of the watercolor pencil with water and color in some of the flourish design on the tag.
- 2) Cut a 2 1/2"x3/4" black/white dotted paper and lightly ink it with Butter ink to color the White Truffle white dots a pale yellow. Mat on dark red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue across the center of the tag, then trim edges even with the tag. Sand the edges of the tag, then ink the edges with Butter ink.
- 3) Turn a black bottle cap so the bottom is facing up. Apply foam tape underneath the center and place on the dotted paper as shown. Place an Epoxy Sticker centered on the bottle cap, and then an Epoxy Dot on top. Ink "imagine", tiny butterflies, and flourish stickers with St?zOn® ink and let dry. Place the flourish and butterflies on the tag as shown.
- 4) Use the template to trace a Rectangular Label E from White Truffle pale yellow flourishes paper. Cut it out, and lightly ink it with Butter ink. Ink the edges black. Punch a hole in the end and place "imagine" centered on the label. Tie with black floss and glue to the upper left portion of the tag. Zot knotted dark red crepe ribbon near the tag as shown.