By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Silver Dazzles show up better on dark papers.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Silver Butterflies Dazzles™
- Grapefruit Double-sided Paper Pack
- Grapefruit Ribbon Collection
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Medium Zots™
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left. Glue 4 3/4"x6 1/4" Grapefruit black dots paper to the card center. Mat the long edges of 5"x2 1/4" Grapefruit circle paper with white cardstock, leaving 1/8" border. Glue 1 1/2" from the card top and ink the card edges.
- Glue a length of 1/4" Grapefruit wide orange metallic ribbon across the border, 1/2" from the bottom. Ink the edges of 3"x3 1/2" Grapefruit orange tile paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/8" border. Glue to 1/2" from the left side of the card.
- Back the large silver butterfly Dazzles with Grapefruit dark pink dot paper and cut around the Dazzles edges then glue to the orange rectangle. Use 9" of 1/4" wide orange metallic ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the right side of the rectangle, over the ribbon border.
- Place the "Wish" Dazzles greeting at the right side of the card, above the border. Place Dazzles at each corner of the card and tiny butterflies between.