Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Recipes Made with Love
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Recipe Portfolio Bundle or you can order them separately.
"Recipes Made with Love" Portfolio
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Does your mom love to cook? Make this cute Recipe Portfolio for her and one for yourself too! Or you could make an entire set, one for Main Dishes, Salads and Desserts.
- Cover the portfolio flap with heart border paper, with the border along the top. Ink the edges brown and adhere a small heart sticker border 3/4" from the bottom edge of the flap.
- Cover the front and back of the portfolio with blue cherry paper and ink the edges brown.
- Adhere two lengths of square flower borders to a 12 length of red paper remaining from the heart border paper. Trim the paper to the width of the border and glue 1/2" from the bottom edge of the portfolio front.
- Use the knife to secure the Great Big Brads to the flap and portfolio front, about 1" below the flap. Punch circles of paper and glue to the brads. Secure the file with ribbon tied around the GBBs. Write "Recipes" on a coordinating blue tag cut-out and glue to the flap, extending from under a GBB.
- Line the Cookie jar Dazzle™ with blue cherry paper, red heart paper, white cardstock and then red cherry paper at the top. Glue to the jar to the right side of the border with aqua blue and red lined oven mitt Dazzles™. Adhere "Made with love" stickers to the left.