Project comments (1)
| Write a comment
Celestial Card & Ornament
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tips: Coil Memory Thread by wrapping cut lengths around something thin like a paintbrush handle. Pull handle from the coils without stretching them out.
- Cover the card with medium blue paper. Cut a 4x 5 1/2 dark blue/purple Sun & Moon paper, mat with white vellum, leaving a 1/8 border on top and 1/4" wide border at the bottom. Glue 1 1/4 from the top of the card.
- Adhere a Dazzle™ border across the top of the sun& moon paper. Write Good luck on a small light blue tag and foam tape to the lower left side of the paper. Adhere 2 sizes of tiny stars across the edge of the paper and on the tag.
- Line the large circle moon with blue glimmer paper and cut out. Cut two 8-10 lengths of both silver and gold Memory Thread. Coil each length and place one end of each length under foam tape at the back of the moon. Adhere the moon to a 2 1/4 square of blue glimmer paper matted with white vellum. Glue the square to the top right side of the card, overlapping the border.
- Inside the card: Glue a 2 1/4x6 strip of medium blue paper to the inside back, near the fold. Write a sentiment on medium blue, cut into a square and mat with the sun/moon paper. Glue overlapping the border and embellish with small Celestial Dazzles™.
Star Shaped Ornament
By LeNae Gerig
- Wrap a small gift in dark blue tissue paper and place in box, making sure to move tissue into the points of the star. Close box and adhere the medium Sun Dazzle™ to the front.
- Cut an 18 length of both gold and silver Memory Threads. Hold the lengths together and tie a bow. Coil the ends, threading the tag cut-out on to one thread before coiling is completed. Glue the bow to the top of the star loop. Gently pull out the coils to loosen then slightly.
- Hanger: Thread an 8 length of Thread through the loop. Twist the ends to secure.