Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: Use small scraps of paper to back the Motif Dazzles with colored paper.
- 1) Place the card fold on the side. Cut Stolen Moments 5"x2 3/4" lace border paper and glue to the card bottom with the lace at the top of the paper. Cove the remaining card with Stolen Moments brown dot paper. Cut the Stolen Moments brown/aqua stripe border and glue 1/4" from the card top.
- 2) Ink edges of Stolen Moments ivory lace 2 1/4" square and mat with brown strip paper, leaving 1/8" border. Mat again with Stolen Moments aqua paper, leaving 1/4" border and ink edges. Glue 3/4" from the card top.
- 3) Back the Messages & Motifs Dazzles Old Phone Dazzles with Stolen Moments ivory paper at the dial and the phone with aqua paper. Glue to the matted lace square. Place Teal Jewel Border Dazzles around square edges and place medium Brown Jewel Dazzles at the corners.
- 4) Trace Tiny Tags & Little Labels Bracket Label A on Stolen Moments aqua/brown tapestry paper and mat with brown stripe paper, leaving 1/16" border. Glue to the card bottom as shown. Trace Rectangular Label A onto brown stripe paper and glue over the first label. Trace Rectangular Label B onto aqua paper, ink edges and foam tape over Label A. Place Messages & Motifs "Hello" Dazzles at brown Jewel Dazzles as shown. Place Teal Jewel Borders Dazzles across the borders as shown and on each side of the labels. Use Stolen Moments 1/4" wide brown sheer ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to border as shown.
- 5) Cover the card inside with Stolen Moments aqua chevron paper and tear a 2 1/4" wide ivory lace corner. Ink edges and glue to the bottom right card corner as shown. Back the Messages & Motifs Dazzles typewriter with ivory lace and aqua papers. Glue to overlap the torn corner paper and place "Just a Note" as shown. Glue brown/aqua stripe paper and Teal Jewel Dazzles across the card, 1/4" from the bottom.