Coffee Mouse Card
Coffee Mouse Card
By Gail Booth
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: You can use a heat gun to speed drying time when using pigment ink.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Botanical Etchings Paper Pack
- All 4 Acrylic Blocks
- Warm Cup Rubber Stamp
- Coffee Shared Rubber Stamp
- Coffee Background Rubber Stamp
- Rich Cocoa Memento Ink Pad
- 8½"x11" Ultra Smooth White Cardstock
- Pastels Spectrum Noir pens
- Ginger Twine Cording, Lime Twine Corking, Carnation Twine Cording
- Pink Taffeta Stickles
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Glue a 6 3/4"x5" Botanical Etchings maroon paper 1/8" from the left and right sides. Glue a 5 1/2"x4 1/2" Botanical Etchings pink flourish paper on your card center and apply stickles around the edges, as shown. Let dry.
- Stamp the Coffee Background image in brown on a 5"x4" Botanical Etchings green paper and mat on white cardstock with a 1/16" border. Zot three 6" lengths of each color of twine 3/4" from the top edge, gluing ends underneath edges. Foam tape on the center and apply a line of stickles above the twine. Let dry.
- Stamp the coffee cup mouse on a 2 1/2"x2 1/2" white cardstock and use the following Spectrum Noir pens to color in the image: GB2 & TN1 for mouse, PP2 for mouse pink details, LG2 & LG1 & GT1 for cup. Ink the edges brown, mat on Botanical Etchings teal flourish paper, ink the edges and glue in place, as shown.
- Stamp "Happiness IS A..." on a 2"x3 1/4" white cardstock and use the following Spectrum Noir pens to color in various letters: LG2, PP2 and GT1. Ink the edges brown, mat on Botanical Etchings teal flourish paper, ink the edges and foam tape in place, as shown.
- Apply stickles on the "Happiness..." stamped image as shown. Let dry. Zot a pink twine bow over the twine lengths, and tiny green bows on the cup and "Happiness..." image. Apply stickles on each bow.