By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: When using watercolor pencils always start out with applying less color. You can add color easier than you can take it off.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Your Friendship Cling Rubber Stamp
- Chain Tassels
- Simply Susan Ribbon Set
- 8½"x11" Ultra Smooth White Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Blue Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Green Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Red Art Grip Watercolor Pencils
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Simply Susan lavender patterned paper. Glue 4 3/4"x6" Simply Susan teal hounds tooth paper to center of card front. Glue 2 1/2"x6" Simply Susan black/white polka dot paper to right side of teal hounds tooth paper. Glue Simply Susan white/black stitched grosgrain ribbon across front of card, as shown.
- Stamp "Your Friendship" cling rubber stamp on the Ultra Smooth white cardstock with Black Ink. Using Art Grip Watercolor pencils in 139, 156, 168, and 136 color images as shown.
- Cut off poem portion of stamped image, set aside. Glue stamped image 1/2" from left, and 1/4" from top. Foam tape poem 3/4" from right and 1/2" from top.