Sing Out Loud
Sing Out Loud
By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: After sprinkling Crystal Micro Glitter onto the label, gently burnish it, for really nice coverage.
- Royal Heart Stack Art Kraftboard Kit
- Survival Stack Art Elements Kit
- Crystal Micro Glitter
- Zing Powder Opaque Embossing Powder
- Crystal Lacquer
- Ivory 3mm Pearls
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Black SurfaceZ ink pad
- Label: Place the Large Label in front of you with decorative edges at the top. Peel and stick coordinating adhesive sheet on top of label. Sprinkle with copper and shake off the excess. Ink the edges with a cosmetic sponge and Surfacez ink. Set aside.
- Take smaller label and punch out oval center Peel and stick coordinating adhesive sheet on top of label. Sprinkle with Micro Glitter, burnish and shake off excess. Stamp Royal Heart Stack Art face. Take smaller label and Sprinkle Zing powder embossing powder, heat set. Stamp with cursive script with Surfacez ink. Cut Double-Sided Adhesive Sheets to secure label, and oval face onto large label as shown.
- Punch out crown. Peel and stick coordinating adhesive sheet on top of crown. Sprinkle with Gold Halo glitter mix, burnish and shake off excess. Cut Double-Sided Adhesive Sheets to secure crown onto large label as shown. Cut out “Sing Out Loud” and ink edges with Surfacez ink. Cut and secure to label.
- Add glossy accents randomly around edges, sprinkle with Hunter color fragments and Gold Halo glitter mix. Let Dry. Place Ivory 3mm Pearls as shown.