By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: It’s so easy to color these flowers, ribbons, and butterflies to match your papers! Simply mist with Glimmer Mist, let dry, and add to your project.
- Pretty Little Posies double-sided paper pack
- Silver Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Teal Jewel Dazzles™
- 3 Lacy Labels Cutting Die Set
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Dyeable Ribbon Kit
- White Wild Blossoms, White Wild Mini Blossoms
- White Wild Butterflies
- Cork Sheet
- Let's Ride Metal Bicycle Clips
- Dragonfly Glimmer Mist, Kiwi Glimmer Mist, Crimson Glimmer Mist
- Deep Lagoon Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- Paper towels
- Knife & Refill
- Medium Zots™
- Foam Tape
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover the card with Pretty Little Posies tan patterned paper and ink the edges with Deep Lagoon ink. Cut a 6”x4 1/2" Pretty Little Posies aqua tiny flowers paper and ink the edges with Deep Lagoon ink. Glue centered to the card. Cut a 5 5/8”x2” rectangle each from Pretty Little Posies tan/red/ivory patterned paper and Pretty Little Posies green/teal/tan tiles paper. Position both pieces centered side by side on the aqua tiny flowers paper, with the green/teal/tan tiles paper near the top. Glue in place. Cut a 6 1/2"x1” Pretty Little Posies red net paper and glue centered on the card. Ink the outer edges with Deep Lagoon ink.
- Use the Die Cutting Machine and large Lacy Labels cutting die to cut a frame from a cork sheet. Use your knife to pick out the shapes easily from the frame die-cut. Mat the cork frame die-cut on aqua tiny flowers paper with 1/16” borders. Ink the edges with Deep Lagoon ink. Glue centered on the card front. Use the same cutting die to cut an inside label from Pretty Little Posies tan patterned paper. Ink the edges with Deep Lagoon ink and foam tape centered inside the cork frame. Zot™ the Metal Vintage Bicycle Clip centered on the tan label die-cut.
- Place 12” of the white crepe ribbon, 1 medium and 1 small flower on paper towels or otherwise protected work area. Mist the pieces with Dragonfly Glimmer Mist until evenly covered. Blot excess with a paper towel as needed. Move the pieces to a clean paper towel or scrap paper to dry. Repeat this process for 1 large and 1 small flower with Crimson Glimmer Mist, and for 2 small flowers and 1 butterfly with Kiwi Glimmer Mist. Let all the pieces dry.
- Add the flowers and butterfly to the card as shown. Cut a 1 1/4"x3/4” red net paper rectangle and trim the left corners for a tag shape. Ink the edges with Deep Lagoon ink. Place Dazzles™ “Hello” centered on the tag and glue angled on the lower right edge of the card. Use the misted ribbon to tie a bow. Zot™ the bow on the top of the tag. Add Teal Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.