By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Layer small Purple Tiny Flowers Dazzles™ to the center of the larger flowers and place leaves to extend from under the flower blossoms.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Fancy Feathers double-sided paper pack
- 3 Pack Purple Tiny Flower Dazzles™
- Fuchsia Fancy Trim
- Smart and Sassy Sayings Stamp Set
- 4 Circles and 4 Scallops Cutting Dies
- White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Heat Gun
- Flamingo Liquid Pearls
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Medium Zots™
- Foam Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Cut the card to 5”x5 1/4” and cover with Fancy Feathers green feather paper. Ink the edges. Mat Fancy Feathers 4 5/8”x5 3/4” pink feather paper on navy blue cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to the top of the card. Glue a length of sparkly rick rack trim across the rectangle bottom edge.
- Die cut 2 1/4” circle from Fancy Feathers hot pink paper and glue to the center of a 3” scallop circle of navy blue cardstock. Stamp and white emboss the Smart & Sassy “Don’t let anyone…” to the hot pink circle. Glue to the card front.
- Wreath: Fill the area between the hot pink circle and the navy blue scalloped circle edge with both colors of Purple Tiny Flowers and leaves. Place 10 large and small flower Dazzles™ on white cardstock and trim near the Dazzles™ edge, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue and foam tape matted flowers and leaves around the wreath as shown. Place a dot of Flamingo Liquid Pearls™ at the center of each flower and let dry. Use the pink cording to make a loopy bow and Zot™ to the top left side of the wreath as shown.
- Inside: Stamp only the “Sparkle!” from the Smart & Sassy “Don’t let anyone…” image to the center of Fancy Feathers 4 1/4”x5 1/4” hot pink paper. White emboss and heat. Mat the rectangle with navy blue cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders and glue to the card. Place 2 Purple Tiny Flowers Dazzles™ and leaves as shown. Place a dot of Flamingo Liquid Pearls in the flower centers. Let dry.