By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Don’t be afraid to add lots of elements to compliment your layout!
- Daily Grind Sn@p Double Sided Cards
- 6"x8" Sn@p Pocket Pages Multi-Pack
- Daily Grind Sn@p Pockets
- Daily Grind Decorative Brads
- Daily Grind Bits & Pieces
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card One: Take red, teal, and two yellow patterned papers from the Daily Grind Double-Sided Cards. Cut each one to 3 1/8”x4 1/8”. Starting with the top left corner, take your yellow, square and glue it to the month card. Glue 1¼”x 3¼” teal patterned paper, ¼” from the left and even with top. Add Daily Grind Decorative Brads as shown.
- Card Two: For the top right corner, take your red square and glue it to the Daily Grind Bits & Pieces “View Master” wheel. Glue a 2¼”x3¼” photo even with the left side and ½” from the top. Add Daily Grind Decorative Brads and Bit’s & Pieces as shown.
- Card Three: For the bottom left corner, use teal patterned paper. Glue a 2¼”x3¼” photo at an angle on the right side. Add Daily Grind Decorative Brads and Bit’s & Pieces as shown.
- Card Four: For the bottom right corner, use Daily Grind Pockets and add Daily Grind Decorative Brads to the bottom left corner of the pocket. Glue Daily Grind Bits & Pieces to the top right corner of the pocket. Glue it to the yellow patterned paper.