By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: When coloring the Vertigo Paper be sure to work quickly. Color the back and front so you get vibrant color!
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Red Dots Fabric Tape, Orange Dots Fabric Tape, Yellow Dots Fabric Tape, Green Dots Fabric Tape, Blue Dots Fabric Tape, Pink Dots Trendy Tape
- Prism Vertigo Sheets
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Design Tool Kit # 5
- Pink Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Red Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Yellow Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Green Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Turquoise Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Blue Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Purple Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- 3 Pack Purple Tiny Flower Dazzles™
- Foam Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on the left. In the order of rainbow colors (pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue) cover card with fabric tape diagonally.
- Using the Design Tool scalloped heart, trace and cut out the scallop from white cardstock, and the heart from Vertigo Prism paper. Color the heart in rainbow order using Spectrum Noir pens: Pink/BP6, Red/CR11, Yellow/CT4, Orange/OR1, Green/CG2, Turquiose/TB2, Blue/TB5, Purple/PL5). Turn over and repeat the coloring on the back.
- Cut two ½” strips of Vertigo Prism paper and color purple (PL5). Glue to the card horizontally, ¼” from the bottom. Zot™ the rainbow heart to the white, scalloped cardstock and foam tape it to the card, 1/8” from left and 1/8” from the top. Place Purple Tiny Flower Dazzles™ as shown.