Get well soon!
Get well soon!
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Decorate the edges of the decorative panels for this card with Pink Jewel Border Dazzles™ for lots of sparkly detail.
- Kit #1 Bouquets 3D Precut Butterfly Cardmaking Kit
- Crepe Ribbon Set
- Pink Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Just a Little Greeting Stamp Set
- White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- 2"x6" Acrylic Block
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels Template
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Heat Gun
- Medium Zots™
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Fold the lavender tri-panel card with butterfly on the scored lines. Lightly fold the large butterfly wings together. Cut out the matching flower bouquet and lavender/white swirls rectangle and glue it centered on the right side of the card, inside the butterfly border as shown. Cut out the smaller lavender/white swirls rectangle and glue it on the left panel, inside the butterfly border. Add Pink Jewel Border Dazzles™ at the edges of each rectangle as shown.
- Punch out the pieces for the matching bouquet Papier Tole embellishment and foam tape them in place on their identical images on the card. Decorate the large butterfly with a Dazzles™ border, and the centers of the butterflies on the card borders with Dazzles™ innies.
- Use the “Bracket Label F” shape on the template to trace a label on mauve cardstock (included in the kit). Cut it out, then stamp “Get well soon!” on the center with VersaMark™ ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt with the heat gun. Foam tape the label on the lower right portion of the card as shown.
- Use 3/4" wide mauve crepe ribbon to tie a bow, and trim the ends into a “V”. Zot™ the bow on the lower portion of the left panel as shown.