Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Amanda, age 13
Amanda, age 13
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Cut apart the Black Swirly Rhinestone swirls into 2 pieces and use near two corners of the photo.
- Ink the edges of 11” square aqua Mirage paper and glue to 12”x12” black cardstock. Trace 11 1/2” and 10” nested circles on black Mirage paper and cut out. Tack the circle down on the aqua paper, 3/4” from the right and 7/8” from the page bottom.
- Cut 10 1/2”x3/4” strips of black floral and pink Mirage papers and cut ends at a slant and with a “V” shape at one end. Ink the edges black and glue to the page, near the top of the circle, weaving ends through the circle as shown. Cut 12”x3 3/4” black floral Mirage paper and glue across the page, 3 1/2” from the bottom.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo on black cardstock, leaving 1/4” borders and mat on blue/yellow tile Mirage paper, leaving 3/8” borders and ink the edges. Glue matted photo on the circle center, placing the circle over the bottom left photo corner. Secure the circle with more glue.
- Assemble the Majestic Mirage Papier tole with foam tape and glue the Papier Tole border across the top of the photo and the flower to the bottom right corner. Cut the Black Swirly Rhinestones swirls apart and place on the top left and bottom right corners as shown.
- Use excess black rhinestones from the swirls and place on Papier Tole as shown. Use 1/2” wide black/gray dots Mirage ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the Papier Tole flower stem as shown. Write or print on red and pink tag die-cuts. Foam tape on the bottom left photo corner as shown. Foam tape butterfly die-cut overlapping the left side of the photo. Add small black or Fuchsia Burlap flowers on the ends of the rhinestone swirls, and on the Papier Tole flower. Add Fuchsia Burlap butterfly as shown. Zot™ teal berries and large black and fuchsia flowers near the words.