By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Layer Design Tool Kit #5 shapes and personalize with Family & Friends Dazzles™.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Rhapsody Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- Rhapsody Embellies™
- Design Tool Kit # 5
- Family & Friends White Dazzles™
- McGill 1/16" Craft Punch
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Foam Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card Front: Place the card fold at the top and cover with Rhapsody Black Dot paper. Open the card and trace the Design Tool Kit #5 Scallop edge to the card inside front and cut out.
- Trace Design Tool Kit #5 Scallop Heart onto Rhapsody red floral paper and cut out. Mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16” wide borders. Trace the large inside heart onto aqua dot paper, cut out and ink the edges. Glue to the Scallop Heart center.
- Trace the Design Tool Kit #5 Banner shape onto white cardstock and ink the edges. Glue across the heart center. Trace the Basic Heart shape onto Rhapsody black dot paper and foam tape to the banner center. Use the hole punch to make a hole at each end of the banner and secure mini red Rhapsody Embellies™ to the back of the Scallop Heart. Glue the heart to the card center.
- Inside: Cover the card with Rhapsody red paper. Trace the Design Tool Kit #5 Scallop Tag with Rhapsody blue floral paper. Ink the edges and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16” border. Secure heart Rhapsody Embellies™ brad to the tag and glue across the card center. Trace the Basic Heart shape onto Rhapsody black dot paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16” borders. Glue to the right side of the tag and place Family & Friends Dazzles™ as shown.