By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Don’t waste any of this great product! Cover your work surface with a Craft Sheet, which will catch your overspray and allow you to soak up extra paint with cardstock for additional projects.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Homeward Bound Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper Set
- Homeward Bound Embellies™
- Paper Artist™ Bicycle Cutting Die
- Hammered Silver
- Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Rusty Metal Naturally Aged Paint System
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 12"x12" Kraft Cardstock
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Heat Gun
- Craft Sheet
- Die cut the Bicycle from Kraft cardstock and follow the Rusty Metal Naturally Aged Kit instructions for applying the paints to the die cut. Set paints with heat gun as instructed.
- Card front: Place the card fold at the top and cover the card with Hammered Silver paper. Cut the bottom right corner from the Homeward Bound border paper, to 6¼”x4½” with a torn top edge and the striped border at the bottom. Ink the edges spatter the paper with both Pewter and Camel paints using a paintbrush. Use heat gun to dry and give a cracked bubbled effect.
- Glue the bike die-cut to the paper, securing the wheel with Homeward Bound Embellies™ red mini brads. Secure the compass with a brad on the top left corner. Glue the paper to the card front.
- Cut Hammered Silver paper to 1½”x1/2” and cut a “V” shape on the left end. Ink the edges black and place Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ “friend” as shown. Foam tape to the top right corner of the card.