By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Sandwiching wax paper between the cardstock and the die will help the intricate heart die-cut peel away from the paper after it is run through the die cutting machine.
- 60 More Printed Cards & Envelopes
- Love & 5 Hearts Cutting Dies
- Kindred Spirits Ribbon Assortment
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card Front: Die cut the 4 1/8” wide heart frame from pink cardstock and the mat from white cardstock. Die cut “Love” from the green cardstock. Glue the heart frame over the white cardstock mat and then glue to the card front as shown. Glue the “Love” die-cut to the heart center.
- Use ½” wide Kindred Spirits green twill ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the bottom of the heart as shown.