By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: The “Today” and rose stamps remove from the large Stationer’s Desk Cling Stamp so you are able to customize it with any sentiment that you want.
- Homeward Bound Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper Set
- 5"x7" Binder Album
- Stationer's Desk Cling Rubber Stamp Set
- Something Blue Cling Rubber Stamp Set
- Apricot Burlap Blossoms
- Teal Burlap Blossoms
- Teal Spring Berry Clusters
- Yellow Art Grip Watercolor Pencils
- Rich Cocoa Memento Ink Pad
- Arctic Deep Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (Limited Edition)
- 4"x6" Acrylic Block
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Tear 4½”x6 1/2” Homeward Bound hot air balloon paper and ink the edges brown. Glue to the binder cover. Tear the top and bottom edges of 4” wide Homeward Bound aqua paper and glue across the binder center, trimming the ends even with binder sides.
- Stamp the large Stationer’s Desk Cling Stamp on ivory cardstock and tear the outside edges. Ink brown. Stamp Something Blue Cling Stamp “Remember” near the top of the stationary in Blue ink. Stamp again in brown in on Homeward Bound aqua paper. Cut out the “Remember” label and foam tape over the aqua image. Color the rose image with orange #111 and pink #130 watercolor pencils. Glue the stationary to the center of the binder’s aqua border.
- Stamp the Stationer’s Desk label in Brown ink on ivory cardstock and cut out. Glue to the top left binder corner and place a Teal Burlap butterfly on the label as shown. Zot a group of 3 teal and apricot small burlap flowers on the right corner as shown.
- Zot 2 large Apricot Burlap Flowers on the bottom right corner. Zot 2 berries on each end and the burlap bow below the flowers as shown. Zot 3 small Teal Burlap Flowers among the large flowers as shown. Stamp “More Inside” Something Blue Cling Stamp on ivory cardstock. Cut out and Zot to a large flower as shown.