Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Choose to shine
Choose to shine
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: To get a variegated look on the doll dress, first sprinkle one color of embossing powder onto the VersaMark™ stamped image. Tap off excess and then sprinkle another. Tap off excess and heat.
- Place the card fold on the left side and cover with Mirage red floral paper with the floral border next to the fold. Trace the Design Tool Kit #1 edge on the right front edge only and cut out. Ink edges black.
- Stamp and Butter emboss the large Paper Doll Stamps image onto silky Papers. Color the flesh with PS6 and PS2 Spectrum Noir pens. Color the hair with TN2 and EB2 pens. Do not color the dress. Use the X-acto® knife to cut away the paper from under the arms.
- Stamp the large Paper Doll image onto place Mirage paper and emboss with both Butter and Aqua powders. Heat set and cut out the dress only. Glue the dress over the first Doll, cutting around the hand and gluing over the top of the black dress. Stamp the dress portion only, using Black ink, onto the aqua Mirage paper and cut out only the sash. Glue the sash to the dress. Glue the completed doll to the card front. Zot( a Hibiscus Resin Flower to the doll’s hair. Tie bows from length of ¾” wide yellow and aqua crepe Mirage ribbons and glue bows, stacked, only the right side of the card as shown.
- Stamp and emboss greetings from the Paper Dolls Stamp set on black Mirage paper and cut into strips as shown. Foam tape to the right side of the doll. Zot( a cluster of resin flowers at the bottom right corner.
- Inside: Stamp the large Paper Doll image extending off the left edge of blue/yellow Mirage Paper as shown. Glue the paper to the card with the half image next to the fold. Place a length of Aqua Jewel Border Dazzles™ ¼” from the right edge of the card. Trace the Squared Oval Design Tool Kit #1 shape onto aqua Mirage Paper and ink edges. Mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border and glue to the left side of the card as shown. Stamp and aqua emboss the “Anything is possible” Paper Dolls greeting onto black Mirage paper. Cut into 2 5/8”x1¼” and glue to the center of the label. Place Pink Jewel Dazzles™ on each label end and a Hibiscus Resin Flower as shown.