Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: The Hammered Silver paper is very thick, when combined with a layer of patterned paper. I found it easier to heat the Encrusted Jewels from the bottom of the papers before gluing to the card front.
- Cut the Hammered Silver paper to 5”x6½”, the size of the card, and stamp the center with the Baroque Cross Stamp using Black StazOn® ink.
- Frame: Cut Mirage red/black paper to 4 5/8”x6¼” and use the X-acto® knife to make a “X” use as a starting point to tear away the center of the paper, leaving 3¼”x5” opening.
- Drag the VersaMark™ pad across the torn edge and sprinkle with Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder from Silver Encrusted Jewel Kit. Heat set and glue centered on the Hammered Silver paper.
- Dab VersaMark™ to the top left and bottom right frame corners and Mix Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder, Aged Silver Embossing Enamel and Pearlized Mica Fragments as well as Chunky White Embossing Enamel, Crystal Embossing Powder and White Mica Fragments from the White Encrusted Jewels Kit. Sprinkle mixture at over the VersaMark™ and heat set from the bottom of the Hammered Silver paper. Glue the Hammered Silver paper to the card front and ink the edges black.
- Stamp and Silver Tinsel Emboss the Baroque Cross onto black cardstock. Cut out the cross and foam tape over the stamped image on the Hammered Silver paper. Embellish the cross with Red Jewel Dazzles™. Place “Blessings” Silver Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ on the top right card corner.