By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Attach a button or any embellishment with foam tape and then you can use that as a base to push decorative pins through.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Pretty Little Posies double-sided paper pack
- Feathers Ribbon Set
- 4 Circles and 4 Scallops Cutting Dies
- Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Paradise Island Vintage Dazzlers Tags
- Plumeria Floral Embellishments
- Sea Shell Pins
- Mini Chipboard Love Words
- Sparkle Silver Twine Cording
- Assorted Buttons Pack
- Gathered Twigs Distress Ink Pad
- Picket Fence Distress Paint
- Cosmetic Sponge
- Medium Zots™
- Foam Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cut 4¾”x6¼” Pretty Little Posies tan patterned paper. Ink the edges with Distress Ink Gathered Twigs and glue centered. Cut 5½”x4” Pretty Little Posies teal patterned paper, ink the edges and glue centered. Zot™ a 6¼” length of Fancy Feathers yellow web ribbon 5/8” from the bottom.
- Using the 4 Circles and 4 Scallops cut a 3¼” circle from Pretty Little Posies orange patterned paper, and two 1 7/8” circles from Pretty Little Posies green patterned paper. Glue the first green circle 3/8” from the left and 5/8” from the top. Glue the second green circle 1” from the right and 1¾” from the bottom. Glue the orange circle 1” from the left and 1¼” from the top. Mat a Paradise 3-D Vintage Tag onto white cardstock leaving 1/8” borders. Glue 1½” from the left, and ½” from the top at an angle.
- Cut a 7” length of twine and tie in a knot. Zot™ to the side of the vintage tag, and Zot™ 5 Plumeria flowers along the twine as shown. Foam tape the button to the bottom left corner of the tag and push 2 Sea Shell Pins into the foam. Zot™ a small button next to the large button as shown.
- To create the “aloha” sentiment, cut the “al” from the chipboard “always”, cut the “O” from “OXOX”, cut the “h” from “heart”, and another “a” from “always”. Paint with Distress Paint Picket Fence and let dry. Ink the bottom of the letters with Gathered Twigs. Zot™ to the bottom right corner as shown. Zot™ a button above the “aloha” sentiment. Place Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ to the top and bottom of the card as shown.